Do you want to get money from blogging in Malaysia? If you are already running your own business, making a new blog can help you maximize your promotion strategies. With the help of longtail keywords and SEO, you can establish your reputation, and reach more potential customers. Below are some guidelines you can use.
1. A blog allows you to reach out to a big online community.
Even bloggers must have good networking skills to get more opportunities. A simple professional blog can integrate you to a global community of amazing individuals. This will be an amazing chance for you to expand your brand and business. Your blog can serve as an avenue for you to meet people who can tip you off new jobs, and recommend you to lots of other opportunities.
2. A blog can connect you to future employers and clients.
Whether you are a personal blogger or an ecommerce website owner, you can use your blog to establish yourself as an authority in your field. For many people, LinkedIn is the place to go when it comes to potential employment and business relations. Well, your blog can be of great assistance, too. You just need to work hard to improve your search engine ranking, and make the right content.
3. A blog is a good instrument for thought leadership.
A blog can serve as a space for you to talk about your profession and industry. Use it to write about your expertise, and influence a lot of people for the better. After all, blogging is not only about getting good opportunities for yourself. The entire world can benefit from your learnings.
What if you don’t have any technical skills? How can you create a blog?
WordPress is just one of the many website builders you can use, even if you don’t have extensive coding experience and technical knowledge.
- WordPress is open source, and are they’re technically free, so the cost of add-ons and themes are usually low
- Plenty of design and website hosting company choices
- Plenty of plugins that will help you expand your website’s functionalities
- It’s possible to get a one-stop shop for your web host and content management system
- You can start with a free web hosting package, but you wouldn’t have the flexibility and functionality to customize your blog
- Since the support will come from a vast community of WordPress users, it may take a while before you get to solve your problem
- You to exert more effort and time to get your website live